Neuroblastoma is the most common form of cancer in infants, and children diagnosed with it have only a 30-40% survival rate. Ezra, the son of Kyle Matthews (friend of Negri Electronics’ CEO, Ryan Negri), died of neuroblastoma in 2010; Ezra lived only 800 days.   Negri Electronics has been placing green “Because of Ezra” bracelets in qualifying […]

 

Read More

 

There are many incredible charities out there to assist in the research of a cure for solid-mass pediatric cancer, but here at Negri Electronics, we have focused on Because of Ezra. In the past, we have let you; our loyal customers know about of the Because of Ezra foundation and would like to let our newer friends […]

 

Read More

 

While 99% of the time we use this blog to provide you with information in regards to the electronic age. The other 1% is information that I choose to make public. Whether it be about a conflict with a customer which turns awry, or an event which touched me as a person. Some people shy away from […]

 

Read More

 

Little Ezra Matthews fight with Cancer, and the love and hope that keeps him fighting.

 

Read More

 

Show Your True Colors! Our Valued Customer, For once we are not trying to sell you something. We are simply asking you for your support. We are currently asking for donations for a young boy who has been diagnosed with cancer. Ezra David Matthews is only 21 months old and has stage 4 neuroblastoma, a cancer which […]

 

Read More