Some basic information and photos has been leaked out of the Samsung’s new smartphone named “SPH-L300”. The release date of the device has not been announced yet but its name suggests that the handset is headed to Sprint in the US.
The Samsung SPH-L300 will feature:
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Snapdragon S4 chipset (MSM8960) with a dual-core Krait CPU
- 1.5GHz processor
- Dimensions: 121.9 x 63.8 x 12.0 mm
- WVGA Resolution
- 1 GB of RAM with 4GB of built in memory
- 5MP main camera, a front-facing snapper
- NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
The interesting thing about the phone is the design. The faux-metal border and embossed hardware keys look closer.