A Chinese Blog, IT168, has leaked a preview of the highly anticipated ‘Xperia ‘Play”. The blog reports a number of specs which will be included into the device, such as:
- A 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- A Qualcomm Adreno 205 graphics processor
- A 4-inch 854 x 480-pixel display
- An 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- A 1,500 mAh battery
- microSDHC support
- 512 MB each of RAM and ROM.
The device was thought to be going to be announced at this week’s CES show in Las Vegas, though no mention was made. Though reports suggest that The Xperia Play could be revealed at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this coming February.